FM 11?!

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue Jul 24 13:20:20 PDT 2012

Hi Gay,

Performance and stability have been improved with FrameMaker 11, however it
is hard to know if your particular issues have been solved. I would suggest
that you download and install the trial version and run some of your books
or documents through it and see what happens. You can have FrameMaker 11
installed side-by-side with other versions of FrameMaker. Please let me know
if you have any questions or comments. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-283-5045