ANN: FrameMaker 11 Review: XML and Structured Authoring

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Tue Jul 24 13:36:07 PDT 2012

To be honest, I haven't looked much at the docs. Here they are ..

     http://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/using/index.html

Given a quick perusal, I'm not seeing information about some of the new
features (although some are documented), and there are lots of
references to FM10.

Perhaps it's still in progress?  :o

...scott