Hello

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:00:32 PDT 2012

In FrameMaker versions through 8.x (which is what I am still using for a variety of reasons), the file for Customizing_Frame_Products.pdf was located in the Documents folder of the FrameMaker installation directory. The "FrameMaker 7.0" version of the document (which was distributed with 8.x software releases as well as all 7.x versions) devotes some 18 pages to what is in the maker.ini file and how it can be changed.

With the major UI changes that were introduced in FM9, it's probable that large portions of the document became obsolete or incorrect, and it's possible that the file was simply removed from the distribution rather than being brought up to date.

-Fred Ridder