Hello

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Thu Jul 26 12:59:00 PDT 2012

Mike's complaint is that the docs are not comprehensive at the lowest level.

I'm more concerned about the docs not being comprehensive at the highest level.

What are the five (?) different settings I need to check to eliminate
blank pages? What is best practice for creating a template to
standardize a particular type of document such as a user guide or
release notes? How do I create a linked RoboHelp project from
FrameMaker source? How do I create my first DITA XML book?

Things like that. The current state of the FrameMaker docs is the
result of them being updated with new features release after release.
You should rewrite from scratch with a task-oriented focus.