educational pricing

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Mon Jul 30 17:10:39 PDT 2012

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:30:01 -0700, Cal Callahan
<calarts at san.rr.com> wrote:

>Rick's right as usual. I'm an unemployed (but studious) tech writer who
>will not be upgrading anytime soon.

Mif2Go still has educational pricing, and it's hard
to beat.  The discount is 100%.  ;-)  It applies to
students, faculty, and staff.

We have the same deal for unemployed, for underemployed
consultants (you decide if you are), for most nonprofits,
and for developers and documenters of FOSS.

To use this free offer, create an account on:
  http://mif2go.com
and in the Bio, include a few words about which
group of free users you're in.  Or use the form in
the left menu after your account is activated,
under "Free offer".  Note that our free users are
fully supported, same as paid.

And if you do get FM 11, Mif2Go does support it,
along with every Frame version since 5.5.6, on
every Windows version since NT, including in VMs.

Enjoy!

  <jeremy at omsys.com>    http://mif2go.com/