templates showing usage WAS: Hello (FM 11 Documentation)

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 11:21:50 PDT 2012

I think David is really right on the money with these comments on the
templates. Let's hope the Adobe is listening on this one. They could get
started now, releasing them periodically. Then by FM 12 they would have a
real bang-up set of them to come out with the new release. In fact, they
could set up a place where such things could be contributed for review and
modification by their engineers (if they saw fit).

Craig Ede