FYI: Deal for upgrading from FM7.x to FM10 ends June 15

Grant Hogarth grant at hedgewizard.net
Mon Jun 4 16:09:09 PDT 2012

Just got this from a friend at Adobe (I'm trying to get some clients to
upgrade).

    Cheapest route to go is the "Promo" which ends June 15th, which lets
    you upgrade FM7.x to FM10 at 30% of what would have been normal
    cost. Before this promo you could only have updated to entire tech
    comm suite. (Much more expensive.) This 30% off upgrade ends FOREVER
    AND EVER AND EVER on June 15th. It will never be repeated. This is
    your last chance.

    *Promo landing page: *http://adobe.ly/ItpxLt

    *Summary of 10-part blog series on "why upgrade":*
    http://adobe.ly/IDoaYj

    *Blog with summary of 4 Captivate videos:* http://adobe.ly/L7qfvg

Also, any earlier versions are now orphans. (I found a still-sealed box
of FM5+SGML in the garage this weekend, so I had to ask! <grin>)