Deal for upgrading from FM7.x to FM10 ends June 15

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Wed Jun 6 10:25:18 PDT 2012

On 06/06/2012 1:14 PM, Lea Rush wrote:
> Hi Stuart,
>
> I found that page, but I'm still a bit suspicious because the
> unshortened link doesn't say anything about a screamin' sale going on
> for the next week. If I select "Buy", the version choices are FM8 and
> FM9 only. How does a person get this special upgrade price?
>
> Lea

Scroll down!

Offer terms & conditions:

• Adobe FrameMaker 7.X customers can receive a savings of 30% on the
FULL version of FrameMaker 10 software purchased through Adobe Customer
Service, or a participating reseller worldwide.
• Offer is available to TLP and CLP customers worldwide. Orders must be
placed between April 2, 2012, 12 A.M. and June 15, 2012, 11:59 P.M.
Pacific time. Offer void where prohibited.
• Current pricing is subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
This offer is not valid for OEM bundles or Education customers. Local
sales taxes and shipping charges may apply.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

http://www.phoenix-geophysics.com