Scroll Wheel Suddenly Stops Working In FM7

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 04:22:04 PDT 2012

As Shmuel implies, Freewheel is/was the standard fix for the scrollwheel
problem. It's still available onilne in some repositories, or if you have
problems locating it, ping me off-list. Haven't tried WizMouse, so no
opinion there.

Art

P.S. You may not have noticed, but Adobe is offering a one-time, last-time
really deep discount "amnesty" to upgrade people still on 7 to 10. But it's
a great deal if you're going to use this publishing tech in the future. And
doubly so if you think that at some point your XP system is likely to
expire, which would put you into Windows 7 or 8, with problematic results
for a 10-year old application.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.