Deal for upgrading from FM7.x to FM10 ends June 15

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:31:18 PDT 2012

Yes, but that "lowball street price" is from an "Amazon marketplace" vendor who don't look terribly substantial--their "storefront" only offers 16 products total, and only 55 customers have posted feedback for them (although it is all positive feedback)--and there is currently only 1 copy in stock (down from 4 copies yesterday).

-FR