FYI: Deal for upgrading from FM7.x to FM10 ends June 15

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Fri Jun 8 12:32:24 PDT 2012

All,

As a matter of interest. I went to the page on the original post. Noting that the only options for upgrade were from 8 or 9, I saw that at the bottom of the page there was a link for more information. In this country, we have no reseller network that services upgrades. The last time I upgraded I had to buy from Singapore.

Therefore, I have sent an email requesting information from Adobe (the third link IIRC).

*I have had no response.* I cannot ring the 1800 number because they do not work in this country. I cannot use the special links because this is not US or Canada.

Looks like I will be missing out on this offer because Adobe can't get its act together.

Not surprised really.

Alan

PS I would be interested to see a link to the special offer on Amazon.

--
AlphaByte
PO Box 1941, Auckland