Your interest in participating in a FrameMaker related study (Location: Bangalore, India)

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Tue Jun 12 19:01:39 PDT 2012

Hi,

You going to fly me to Bangalore to be interviewed? Yeah, I'll be in!!

First class would be nice, too.

But seriously, where do you think most of your users are? Don't you think that
running these sessions in Bangalore is going to skew the results somewhat?
Ever heard of Skype

And more seriously, how much is the "honorarium"?

Alan Litchfield

--
Alan Litchfield MBus (Hons), MNZCS
AlphaByte