FYI: Deal for upgrading from FM7.x to FM10 ends June 15

Doris Pavlichek dpavlichek at opnet.com
Wed Jun 13 20:26:22 PDT 2012

We upgraded from FM 7.x to 10 earlier this year (unstructured). I like a lot of the new features, but we do see quite a few crashes. I have also gotten "out of memory" errors when dealing with large books (and I'm on a Win7 VM with 4GB RAM).

If you're stable and happy, there is no "burning platform". An Adobe support person actually said to me (during my first FM10 support case) "Oh, version 7 was much more stable." >.<

Doris E. Pavlichek
Dpavlichek62 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone