upgrade recommendation WAS: FYI: Deal for upgrading from FM7.x to FM10 ends June 15

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 06:34:56 PDT 2012

There are some real improvements in 9 and 10, especially for translations
stuff (FM10), but at this point in the development cycle I'd wait for FM 11.
It's not a bad idea to download the FM10 trial to get familiar with some of
the changes in advance of that. (I have no idea when FM 11 might arrive, but
it has been 1 1/2 years since the last release, so....)

BTW: Most of my clients are using FM 9; I suspect version leapfrogging is
rampant.

Thanks.

Craig