Disappearing text in PDF: a weird issue

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 06:51:31 PDT 2012

Hi Steve

I have (or had) exactly the same problem with a table on a master page
which had the page number in a shaded cell. The PDF which I generate from
FrameMaker 8 is perfectly OK, but the page number is done when I generate
the PDF from FrameMaker 10. The problem is not related to the Windows XP
hotfix (Mike), but it is caused by FrameMaker 10.

Just select the option "Convert CMYK Colors to RGB" and try again. This
worked for me, although I really don't want to convert my CMYK colors to
RGB.

Cheers

--
Yves Barbion