The "last" Opportunity for FM7-10 upgrade

Jim Duszynski JimDuszynski at SkylineProducts.com
Tue Jun 19 12:42:55 PDT 2012

Hello Framers,

I learned a day too late about the FM7 to FM10 upgrade from this forum and now with the 6/15 deadline past have a worthless PO in my e-hand. However, I've been told that if enough of us late-comers step up, Adobe may allow the promo price to this group. Is anyone interested or maybe willing to make the move now? Please let Abhishek Agarwal, Abhishek.Agarwal at adobe.com<mailto:Abhishek.Agarwal at adobe.com> know of your serious interest and drop my name for association (the only time that will do you any good).

A day late, but still have that dollar,

Jim Duszynski
Skyline Products, Inc
Technical Writer