OT: Unexpected event

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 05:49:08 PDT 2012

Thanks for sharing this, Rick -- we are a community, even though we orbit
around Frame, and all of us know there are real people beyond the email.

I'll be thinking of you during your hopefully short recovery, and looking
for a report from you as soon as you can hit the keyboard again.
Best of luck!

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.