FM serial number problems

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Wed Jun 20 10:21:14 PDT 2012

Stuart Rogers said:
> You could give this a try:

> http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

> It correctly reported my TCS 3.5 licence.

> HTH,

*Very* cool comprehensive! It _correctly_ reported all the license numbers on my system for Adobe products - I verified some of them and they are indeed correct.

FWIW, whenever I install software, I write down all the information (license and serial numbers, web sites, usernames and passwords, etc.) into a file that I maintain for future re-installs, changing computers, etc. Particularly useful with updates. :)