"Autoinsert" Text in Structured Document

Kristy Nolan Kristy.Nolan at wnco.com
Thu Jun 21 10:08:47 PDT 2012

Hi, guys!

We are working in Structured Frame 10. I am trying to add a specific element to my EDD (I know the basics, and am actually pretty pleased with the overall EDD).

In our documents we have requirements to mark things with a sensitive security information (SSI) warning. I had tried to set it up the same way we have other elements that require a specific denotation (e.g., limitation, policy), where L or P automatically inserts into the beginning using the autonumber format. It inserts the SSI, but doesn't wrap the text which is several lines long.

The element itself inserts following the rules I intended, just not the text. I'm trying to do all the formatting in the EDD. I'm sure there is a way to do this not in the EDD with reference pages, but think there has to be a better way.

What am I missing? Happy to share the EDD if that will help.

Thanks!
Kristy

******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******
This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.