color display, help needed

Susan Anderson sanderson0190 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 12:49:59 PDT 2012

I use unstructured Frame, version 9 (9.0p230), Windows 7 Professional.  The marketing department at my company has asked me to modify the colors that display in the documentation. I’ve been given RGB values for half a dozen colors but some of the values provided exceed 100 and cannot be entered into Frame. Here’s an example of the information I received for one color:

Pantone 072
CMYK = 100/88/0/5
RGB=0/28/168
Web Hex# = 001CA8

How do I ensure that the prescribed colors display correctly in my documents? I haven't worked much with color libraries and am not sure what to do next.

Susan