Index Separators - Wrong Style (Again!)

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:22:18 PDT 2012

Hello Framers,

My index styles (Level 1IX, etc.) are all Helvetica 7 pt. But when an
entry has two or more page numbers following it, the separator commas
between the numerals appear in the default Times New Roman 12 pt. It
happens whether I am updating an existing index or generating a new
one.

I had this same trouble a year ago, and Rick Q. pointed me to the
index reference page. I have checked this page in this year's index
file, and its SeparatorsIX paragraph element is correctly styled as
Helvetica 7 pt. There is no other character style applied.

What am I missing?

(Frame 9 fully updated, Windows 7)

thanks,
Karen