Survey about the impact of cloud technology on knowledge workers

Doris Pavlichek dpavlichek at opnet.com
Fri Jun 22 06:10:42 PDT 2012

Hi all -

Please take a few minutes to participate in this survey about the impact
of cloud technology on knowledge workers (including technical
communicators). This is for a graduate project for Mercer University. We
can offer nothing more than a good feeling that you helped some poor
graduate students and my thanks! :-)  The info is below....
========================

As graduate students in the Masters of Technical Communication
Management at Mercer University, we are conducting a survey to explore
how technology has changed our environment, work, and leisure.

To participate in this survey, go to
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6TP9TDV.  Because your participation is
voluntary, we appreciate your contribution to this research.

Please send any questions you may have to leonard_hi at mercer.edu.

--
Doris E. Pavlichek
Sr. Technical Writer