how to italicize every instance of certain words

Owen, Clint Clint.Owen at craneaerospace.com
Mon Jun 25 14:18:55 PDT 2012

Carol,

I used to have a plugin Called WordChecker  from Seatech Publications that would do this. You could set up an Auto Complete type of function so that it would correct each target word as you typed it the first time, or it would go through the document after you finished and match your text against a target list. We used it on FM 7.0 and I don't know if they are still in business or not.

Clint

Clint Owen | Sr. Technical Writer | Crane Aerospace & Electronics | +1 425 743 8674 | Fax: +1 425 743 8113