color display, update

Susan Anderson sanderson0190 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 13:20:07 PDT 2012

[Using unstructured Frame, version 9 (9.0p255), Windows 7 Professional]

Thanks to everyone who responded, both on and off list, to my question about entering RGB color values into Frame. I'm happy to report that my required colors now appear correctly in my Frame files and in the resulting PDF. Printed pages from the PDF look ok, also. My files will be delivered in PDF format, so the look of the PDF is my primary concern. This list is terrific - thank you all so much!

Susan