Text reflows when converting to PDF

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:30:26 PDT 2012

Hi Framers,

In one file (so far) of a Frame 9 book, a page has text wrapping
around a photo. I create a .ps file using Adobe PDF printer. In the
PDF generated from that .ps file through Distiller 9, the text
rebreaks so that words are improperly broken and reflow (not to
mention they look terrible). Since my source file looks correct, I
don't know what to change. Problem should be the fonts
themselves--current OpenType fonts from Adobe. My settings, fonts,
even image in question are the same as in previous iterations of this
project, which converted without this problem.

What can I do to fix it?

Thanks,
Karen