Text reflows when converting to PDF

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 17:19:03 PDT 2012

Tom Magnus suggested confirming this, but yes, Frame's printer is set
to Adobe PDF when printing to .ps.

Per the thread noted below, DisplayUsingPrinterMetrics is set to ON
in the default maker.ini file. I don't quite understand the file note
for that setting--what I see on-screen is the same as what prints on
my local printer but not the same as what appears in the PDF.

I can only find one maker.ini file, in the Adobe folder; where is
that second one? I can't find a "C:\Documents and
Settings\~\Application Data\Adobe\FrameMaker\X.0" or similar. Sorry,
I'm a Mac person; digging around in the bowels of Windows (7) always
scares me :-).

Thanks,
Karen