Follow up to "Adding File Name Variable to Template" question

Mon Mar 5 14:55:02 PST 2012

Steve Nelson wrote:
> Currently, there is a user set variable (called "pubPartNumber) on my
> cover page.fm, on the inside of the front cover. How can I pick up that
> variable, and have it appear in the footer of all of my body pages?

Insert the variable in the appropriate place in the footer of the appropriate master pages (the default Left and Right, plus any custom master pages used in the body of the doc).

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom