FrameMaker 10 and Acrobat X ... Training Books

Eduardo F. Cidade Sr. ecidade at zoominternet.net
Tue Mar 6 15:30:46 PST 2012

Good evening my fellow Frame Templars and Acrobats:

My team and I are going to upgrade to both FrameMaker 10 and Acrobat X

I'm looking for training books (written material) on both subjects.

In addition, I'm looking for an opinion of whis is out there.  I know finding training
materials is a shot in the dark but sharing opinions about this material is also equally
important as well.

Case in point:
I was extremely disappointed with Adobe FrameMaker 9 Classroom in a Book.  I don't recommend
using this as a training resource as it just doesn't cut for both content and/or process.

...that's why I'm searching for not only WHAT is out there but your take on it as well.

So if my fellow Frame Templars and Acrobats can assist, I'd surely appreciate it.

Thank you

>From the city so nice, they named it twice:  New York, New York

Eduardo