FrameMaker 10 and Acrobat X ... Training Books

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 6 16:58:18 PST 2012

>Case in point:

>I was extremely disappointed with Adobe FrameMaker 9 Classroom in a Book.  I don't recommend
>using this as a training resource as it just doesn't cut for both content and/or process.

Well, if it's just straight up FM unstructured, I always recommend, even though it was written for FM 8: http://store.scriptorium.com/items/books/publishing-fundamentals-unstructured-framemaker-8-all-detail.htm

If you can find it, supplement the aforementioned book with FrameMaker for Dummies, which is really old, but has excellent information in it that is still relevant (such as indexing).

If you already know FM well and you're talking about FM 10 specifically, I cannot answer that. Experience seems to be the most common instructor.

I think if you poke around on the Web, you can find lots of FM tutorials.

>From the city so nice, they named it twice:  New York, New York

How very Nina Hagen of you. ;-)

Nadine