archive for Frame10?

Ken Poshedly poshedly at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 9 12:54:51 PST 2012

Please forgive me if you saw this post from me on February 3. For whatever
reason, my link to this list was lost so if anyone posted a reply, I never saw
it.

But then again, if nobody answered my plea, I _really_ do need some advice.

I resubscribed to the list today.

Having just upgraded to FrameMaker 10, I am sad to only now have learned about
the unfortunate passing of Bruce Foster, author of the FM plugin "archive".

Back in June of last year, Rick Quatro posted a notice about this  and Adobe's
subsequent release of a free ExtendScript script for  archiving FrameMaker 10
books. But Rick also said at that time he had  not yet had a chance to test the
Adobe script.

So now I need that functionality.

1. Rick (if you're there), have you had a chance to follow up and test it?

2. If so, what do you think about it?

3. If not or if you don't like the Adobe script, what are other book archiving
options (if any)?

4. Thoughts, suggestions, etc from anyone else?

-- Ken in Atlanta