paragraph spacing oddness

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Mar 14 11:10:05 PDT 2012

Experimenting, I set the Note tag to exactly match the paragraph tag
to exactly the same settings on all tabs of the Paragraph Designer
except for Numbering. They still don't behave the same.

There are no extra paragraphs, trailing spaces at the end of
paragraphs, tables, images, or format overrides in the document. (I
forgot to mention overrides in my last post.)

Format> Page Layout> Line Layout: nothing checked.

Washed via MIF, no improvement.

I guess I'll export to MIF and see if there are any clues in the code.