Copy / paste table cells

Timothy DeWees tdewees at charter.net
Thu Mar 15 10:24:11 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

I was the guy with the problem pulling in text from a source table and
having it straddle rows in my new table. I thank you all as I got lots of
great suggestions and I promised to report back. In the end as I'm looking
at converting a 1700 page document, I decided it was time to get
FrameScript. As I know it has a pretty steep learning curve, I had Rick
Quatro set up my first script for me. I'm VERY happy with the decision I
made. I was looking at a hellish conversion and now I can convert the stuff
quickly and easily.

I don't intend this to sound like an advertisement. I've been lurking (with
the occasional post) on this list for years. I've often thought about
Framescript, but learning frame was hard enough and I was a little
intimidated by it. But with this latest massive conversion, I felt the time
was right and it was. I'm currently reading Rick's book and hope I can learn
to write my own scripts soon.

Tim DeWees