FrameMaker 9 Find not Finding

wendy_lewis at goodyear.com wendy_lewis at goodyear.com
Mon Mar 19 05:55:10 PDT 2012

Carol knows my pain.

Thanks for the suggestions, but
one flow.
no text frames.
no text insets.
no conditional text
not looking for non breaking spaces
not looking in variables or coss references.
not looking in tables, although it usually does find the text in the
tables.

I've been using Frame for 20 years, and version 9 for 2 years. This is the
first I've noticed it not finding things that it should.

Maybe a full reinstall when I switch OS will help.

Thanks,
Wendy