EDDs for MIL-STD-38784

Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com
Wed Mar 21 05:24:35 PDT 2012

2012-03-21-03T12:25Z

Mike -

Based on my experience, there is no DTD (on which an EDD would be based)
for MIL-STD 38784.  There doesn't need to be.  I expect that you'll be
required to conform to MIL-STD 2361 and 40051-1 or 40051-2 or both.  For
2361, there is a DTD available.  You can use FrameMaker to make your
EDD.

Regards,

Dave Stamm

Information Engineer

General Dynamics C4 Systems, Inc.

Battle Management Systems

1700 Magnavox Way, Suite 200     We'll hit your targets from here.(tm)

Fort Wayne, Indiana  46804-1552

US

tel:  260-434-9620

fax:  260.434.9606

dave.stamm at gdc4s.com

http://www.gdc4s.com/

This message and / or attachments may include information subject to
GDC4S S.P. 1.8.6 and GD Corporate Policy 07-105 and are intended to be
accessed only by authorized recipients.  Use, storage and transmission
are governed by General Dynamics and its policies.  Contractual
restrictions apply to third parties.  Recipients should refer to the
policies or contract to determine proper handling.  Unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of
the original message.