best use of graphics in FM

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 13:35:06 PDT 2012

I was referring to the base filename when renaming. PDF->HTML produces jpeg files. Word gives you a choice, one of which if PNG.
To change the graphic format, jpeg or png, you would need a conversion tool. Snagit will do a good job, but if you don't have that, there are plenty of free graphic conversion tools out there.