framers Digest, Vol 77, Issue 18

Keith Smyth keith.smyth at att.net
Thu Mar 22 16:43:59 PDT 2012

Fred Ridder, Richard Combs, I was given this info last year by a corporate
shark. Glad you guys are so up on the law. I have a tendency to believe the
corporate sharks, when they tell me I can be held responsible for what I write.

I hereby apologize for any misinformation or misdirections I might have given.

Good enough?

 --
Keith L. Smyth
President

Voting for someone because they are black is as racist
as voting against someone because they are black.

Beware an intrusive  government.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES

Technical Documentation Consultant

Message: 19