Keep paragraph with table

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Fri Mar 23 08:36:07 PDT 2012

If I understand you correctly, why not just turn on titles for the
table, set the title to be above the table, and then assign your Heading
3 or 4 paragraph tag to the table title? The table title stays with the
table. The only possible downside is that table titles repeat at the top
of each subtable if the table splits across pages, and maybe this is a
paragraph you do not want to appear more than once.

Mike Wickham