Unstructured to structured FM?

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Sun Mar 25 06:05:07 PDT 2012

On top of Art's comments, make sure that you understand what outputs you
need to create and how to create them from structured sources. In terms
of DITA, authoring is easy once you get the hang of it; however, you
need to figure out which tools allow you to create PDFs, online help,
mobile help, etc from DITA. Your boss should be aware that you might
need to invest in a different tool set, training, and outside expertise
to achieve his expectations.

Nadine