Unstructured to structured FM?

Joseph Lorenzini jaloren at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 10:49:20 PDT 2012

One other thought is to convert FrameMaker books into a web help system and
deploy that to a web server that anyone in your company could access.
That's a fairly simple exercise to do if you have the technical
communication suite and I can provide a detailed explanation on how to do
that if you are interested.

Joe