Upgrading from 9 to 10

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Tue Mar 27 09:32:29 PDT 2012

Thank you to Rick and Jeff. For those of you upgrading from 9 to 10 on Win
7, 64 bit systems, you copy both the .cfsw and .fws files FROM the following
directory

C:\Users\<user
name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\9\WorkSpaces\UnStructured

TO the following directory:

C:\Users\<user
name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\10\WorkSpaces\UnStructured

Why this isn't done automatically if you are doing an upgrade and not a from
scratch install is beyond me, but all my workspaces are indeed now available
in Framemaker 10.

Again, thanks to this list. It's a lifesaving and sanity saving resource.

TVB