Automatic ligatures

Matanya Ophee matanyao at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:05:07 PDT 2012

On 26/03/2012 10:04 PM, Jeff Coatsworth wrote:
> FYI – FM 10 works fine on WinXP SP3

That's already encouraging. The reason I upgraded from FM7 to FM8 was
the new provision for language dependent paragraph tags. I do a lot of
bi- and tri-lingual texts and that feature became instantly useful.

What is there in the basic functionality of FM10 that is so radically
better than FM8 to justify the expense of an upgrade?

I am not interested in DITA (whatever that is) or in structured books,
so improvements in these area are not my concern.

As I mentioned, I am not inclined to upgrade the OS, since I must have
access to DOS for my music typesetting software.

--

Matanya Ophee
Editions Orphée Inc.,
mailto:m.ophee at orphee.com