FM window minimizing unexpectedly

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Wed Mar 28 22:10:53 PDT 2012

On 28/03/2012 2:37 PM, Everette, Dimi wrote:
> This thing is driving me crazy…I’ll be working in my Frame doc and
> suddenly the window shrinks down to about one inch by three inches!

That behaviour is an undocumented feature intended to remind you to get
up from your desk periodically, do a few deep knee bends, stretches, and
breath-control exercises, and then head over to the software developers'
area to bang your head rhythmically against the cinder-block.

Or maybe not.  Sorry, just left a Meeting from Hell and perhaps I'm not
thinkging kleerly...

s.

--
Stuart Rogers