Pagination: Top of Column

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:49:18 PDT 2012

Theresa,

You can probably do away with the CRs by just putting your cursor before the
Heading 1 text and Special->Page Break and then at the option for "At top of
next:" choose Column from the drop down list and then click the Set button.
This assumes you are now at the top of the current column. If so insert one
CR and do it.

Craig