FM window minimizing unexpectedly

Everette, Dimi Dimi.Everette at Polycom.com
Fri Mar 30 05:37:33 PDT 2012

Nope, Kensington Expert Mouse trackball. One of my coworkers has the same problem and he uses a Microsoft Natural Laser Mouse.

I guess we’re just lucky! sob.

Regards,
Dimi

Dimi Everette, Sr. Technical Writer, Video Information Design
7700 W Parmer Lane, Bldg C, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78729  | t: 512.372.6988 | f: 512.372.7001

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD0E47.F80CD5B0]<http://www.polycom.com/>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CD0E47.F80CD5B0]<http://www.polycom.com/company/news_room/media/index.html>

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential informa­tion of Polycom and is intended for a
specific individual.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication, including any attachments without
reading or saving them in any manner, and you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.