Generating pdf

Theresa de Valence TdeV at bstw.com
Sat Mar 31 13:06:08 PDT 2012

Frame 8, Acrobat Pro X

Hi Framers,

I have many 25 word short stories. The master page has been divided into
4 frames which each have:

Heading1 - Author
Heading2 - Subject
Body - Story

Originally I put a marker in Author with author name and in Subject with
the title. Since the author is above the title (subject), when I
generate the pdf, the bookmark shows the title with no author (leading
the viewer to believe the author of the next frame is the author of the
current frame--which of course is not correct). I have physically cut
the marker for Subject and put it into the author name, but that doesn’t
change the location of the bookmark.

In the generated pdf, properties of the bookmark show we will “Execute a
menu item” and “Use Named Destination”, e.g. G1.1007744. If a Browse, a
long list of destinations is provided but I have no idea what they mean;
how I can adjust them; if I can add any.

Can you help?

1. Where do I find out more about Named Destinations in a pdf?

2. How do I control the Named Destination from Frame?

Thanks for your help,
Theresa
--
Theresa de Valence