Globally resize FM files in book?

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Wed May 2 14:00:31 PDT 2012

The zoom value is stored in each file. To adjust it globally in the
book, merely open a file, set the zoom value where you want it, and then
select the files you want to change in the book and use File> Import>
Formats to bring in the change. Unfortunately, I'm not sure which
checkbox to check in the standard Framemaker dialog box that appears--
either "Page Layouts" or "Document Properties"-- because I have a
different dialog box in my installation. I use the wonderful
/ImportFormatsSpecial/ plugin ($20), which breaks out the categories in
this dialogue into more numerous and specific ones. So I choose the
"View Options" checkbox, and page zoom levels are updated in all the
files. I highly recommend that plugin and many of the others from
frameexpert.com:

http://www.frameexpert.com/plugins/index.htm

Mike Wickham