ANN: Mif2Go Version 4, Update 54, released

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Wed May 2 14:33:16 PDT 2012

We are happy to announce the release of Mif2Go
Version 4.0, Update 54, on May 1, 2012.  We've
been busy the last three years, so there are a
huge number of improvements.  The User's Guide
lists them, in the "About" section, under "New
Information".

We have also replaced the Web site; you now go
to http://mif2go.com for everything, including
downloads, support tickets, forums, and even a
blog, if you want to set one up (FrameMaker or
Mif2Go related).  The first time you go there,
you need to register, as needed to exclude the
spammers who keep trying to get on.   You will
get email from the system to confirm your addy,
and after you do that it will notify us, so we
can activate the account for you.

When you register, you are asked for a "Bio";
this is how we identify spammers.  Please put
something more specific than "hot gal" there.
We'll then set your account status so you can
download the new Mif2Go demo version.  (We've
already notified our current customers.)

All the best!

  <jeremy at omsys.com>    http://mif2go.com/