FrameMaker not responding

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri May 4 17:19:54 PDT 2012

Hi Terry,

Where are you seeing the Not Responding message? Do you see it in the
FrameMaker title bar? Does the script ever finish? FrameMaker 9 and 10 are
notorious for showing a blank screen and the Not Responding message in the
title bar. It usually clears up when FrameMaker (or your script) is done
with its processing. Otherwise, we may need to see some of the code. Thanks.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-283-5045