FrameMaker Feature Requests

Johan Anglemark johan.anglemark at iar.com
Sun May 6 23:12:48 PDT 2012

On 2012-05-04 01:15, Robert Lauriston wrote:
> You should probably post that to the FrameMaker forum topic, I don't
> get the impression that anyone from Adobe reads this list:

While I second the suggestion to put the request on the Adobe forum, I'd
like to point out that I have a couple of times been contacted by
FrameMaker Technical Support, both times within 24 hours, after having
complained about problems with FrameMaker on this list, so there are
definitely Adobe FrameMaker people monitoring this list.

But perhaps not the people who want the feature requests.

-j
--
Johan Anglemark, Technical Communicator & Localization Manager.
IAR Systems AB