Framemaker 10

Coe, David E David.Coe at gdit.com
Fri May 11 10:46:25 PDT 2012

I think it will work with SharePoint if you have control of SharePoint (server and client sides) which sounds like you are if you are using the free SharePoint. I am working on a SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Server and so far Adobe and I have not been able to get FrameMaker 10 to successfully to connect to SharePoint as advertised even though I am the site owner with full control of my sites on the client-side; I only have a partial connection that does no good.

David Coe
Sr. Technical Editor

Documentation and Training
407.514.2332 office
407.508.9959 mobile
david.coe at gdit.com<mailto:david.coe at gdit.com>
www.gdit.com<http://www.gdit.com/>

General Dynamics Information Technology
National and Homeland Security Division
Integrated Security & Instrumentation Solutions - Live Training Ranges
12249 Science Drive, Suite 130
Orlando, Florida  32826